Zinc is a mineral. Since the human body does not store excess zinc, it must be consumed regularly as part of the diet.
Zinc deficiency can cause short stature, reduced ability to taste food, and the inability of the testes and ovaries to function properly.
Common dietary sources of zinc include red meat, poultry, and fish.
- Zinc is helpful in many common inflammatory dermatoses like acne.
- Zinc helps maintain the integrity of skin and mucosal membranes.
- It is a key element of male fertility support. Always discuss the supplements you take with your healthcare provider.
- Zinc’s function is to support a healthy immune system.
- May reduce the duration of symptoms of the common cold.
- Zinc can function as an antioxidant in the body, contribute to skin and bone health, and assist in the formation of DNA.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Hypromellose, Glycerin.
For adults, take 1 tablet daily, preferably with a meal. As a dietary supplement. Always discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care provider.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure, have Zinc sensitivity or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency. If you are unsure whether you are taking enough copper, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
Be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and be encouraged to consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects, reduced effectiveness, or impaired absorption. Zinc decreases the absorption of tetracyclines and quinolones, so it is recommended to take them 2 hours apart. Alcohol and diuretics increase the excretion of zinc in the urine. Coffee interferes with the absorption of Zinc, so it is recommended not to take them closely.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
STORE TIGHTLY CLOSED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
DO NOT USE IF THE SAFETY SEAL UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
There are no reviews yet.