- Maintain a healthy immune system; acts as an antioxidant, helping to protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals formed when our bodies convert the food we eat into energy.
- People are also exposed to free radicals in the environment from cigarette smoke, air pollution, and ultraviolet light from the sun.
- The body also needs vitamin C to make collagen, promotes healing and helps the body absorb iron.
- It contains a lot of vitamin C
- Vitamin E functions as an antioxidant and help in anti-inflammatory processes, inhibition of platelet aggregation, and immune enhancement. Boosts immune system so that it can fight off invading bacteria and viruses.
- It helps to widen blood vessels and keep blood from clotting within them. In addition, cells use vitamin E to interact with each other and to carry out many important functions.
Suggested Use: For adults, take 1 softgel one to two times daily, preferably with a meal. As a dietary supplement. Always discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care provider.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Soybean Oil, Purified Water. Contains <2% of: Caramel, Soy Lecithin, Yellow Beeswax.
Contains: No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, and No Artificial Flavor, or Sweetener. GMO Free.
Allergen Warning: Contains soy ingredients.
Caution: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not suitable for vegetarians.
Warning: This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
Interactions: Be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and be encouraged to consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects, reduced effectiveness or impaired absorption.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
STORE TIGHTLY CLOSED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING